How do I order from you?
You can always order online directly if you know what you are looking for; otherwise, you are welcome to send us an email or give us a call in relation to the product you are looking for.
How do I select the different forms of herbal medicine?
It all depends how you want to take your herbal medicine, some people prioritise convenience due to lifestyle; some might emphasise on efficacy and that is why they come to Chinese Medicine. However, it also depends on the urgency of treatment. Raw Herbs & Raw Herbs Powder work the best as it has been proven over a thousand of years. Granule and patent pills had been used for the last 60 years, they had been processed by adding starch and other filler agents, and the efficacy and potency may reduce over time. Please check the blog for more a detailed analysis, but it is general guidance only, you should consult your local practitioner for individual circumstances.
Why should I use certified herbs?
While many claims to be pesticide tested, you should always check if it is independently tested according to the European standard, or Australian Standard rather the manufacturer’s own standard.
At Chinese Herbs Online, we source our herbs that are compliance-tested both in-house according to Chinese Pharmacopoeia, and, tested by leading independent laboratory Eurofins Germany, a worldwide leading analytical and testing laboratory service. As European standards are superior to the current Australian standards, we can assure our practitioners and clients that our herbs are safe from pesticides and heavy metals, and within the most stringent existing standards for herb importation into Europe.
Can a practitioner or business register and purchase online?
Yes, please indicate your full business details, including your contact details; if you are a Chinese Medicine Practitioner please provide your national registration number.
It is compulsory to quote your AHPRA Registration Number.
What is the ordering procedure?
- Register online first or login to your account if you already have a registered account.
- You can browse and select your products using our online catalogue.
III. Once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail attaching an order list detailing the availability of your order.
- After payment has been arranged, the order should be dispatched same day if it is received before 12pm (except weekends and public holidays).
- Do remember to clarify any inquiries prior to submitting your order as customers are liable for their orders once they are delivered. Under some circumstances, we will allow product exchanges of equal value or less, subject to availability.
What is the cost of delivery?
- Delivery charge is base on the size and quantity ordered, we do have the discretion to use different courier services other than Australia Post depending on your location.
- Customers are subjected to costs incurred for the order delivered via courier services. Actual fees depend on the charge rate of the courier company used to deliver your order.
Which courier service do we use for our parcel delivery?
We select the courier service depending on the postage area and size of parcel. In general, independent courier services such as Fastway, Courier Please and TNT are great for deliveries in capital cities and regional areas; and Australia Post is mainly used for country areas, PO Boxes, apartments and units where authority to leave is not possible. However, we use Australia Post for postage and handling cost estimate purposes. We would have the discretion to use the appropriate courier service unless you specified this in your order comments.
What are the payment methods?
We accept payment via:
Credit Card: VISA and MASTERCARD through PayPal or Stripe (also a leading online Payment gateway).
Otherwise, payment by PayPal is also acceptable.
*Please arrange for payment prior submitting your order to ensure the timely delivery of your merchandise.
Member Redemption Rewards procedure
- You can browse and select your merchandise under our online Member Redeem Rewards catalogue.
- Redemption Point will be indicated for each item under this category. i.e. you will need 400 points to redeem a bottle of He Huan Hua (Part no:438.1)
III. Click on the icon (Redeem this item for 400 points) and the item will be added to your shopping cart.
- You will need to have sufficient points in order to redeem the items.
- Redemption will be entitled to the subsequent order.
- The redemption needs to be for a minimum value of 250 points.
VII. You are required to pay for the postage & handling charges upon check-out if you opt to redeem your points without making any purchases. Subject to availability
EASY RETURN POLICY
So often, we make mistakes when deciding what to purchase; Don’t worry, we allow you to return products within 7 days after receiving the good. However, you will need to cover the cost of return. There is $15 restocking fee to cover the cost of handling, but we will send you a gift voucher of $15 for next purchase. Therefore, you are not worse off even you change your mind after purchase. However, we will refund postage if it is a faulty product, but we are not responsible for stock loss or damage during the transit. You are recommended to purchase package insurance if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries.
Your feedback is important to us and we are constantly seeking ways to provide better services for our valued customers.